Arguably the greatest heavyweight wrestler in U.S. history, Bruce Baumgartner demonstrates how to be a dominant wrestler from your feet.
- He begins with a brief discussion on his keys to being a great wrestler.
- He hits on the importance of wrestling to your style, proper technique to attacking, controlling your opponent and more.
- The bulk of the DVD is dedicated to attacks off an underhook - a favorite position for Baumgartner.
- He concentrates on a series of finishes from the pass-by, pulling the opponent into you, pulling him down to the mat and the knee tap.
- Techniques covered include high crotch, front headlock, foot sweep step behind and more.
- Also included in his presentation are how to get an underhook, attacking and controlling the leg without going to a knee, single-leg finishes and sprawling.
- These techniques work for all styles of heavyweights at any level.
- Let Bruce Baumgartner help you put your heavyweights in position to dominate!
- 59 minutes. 2007.